1. Do not exert too much pressure on the breast form.
2. Avoid sun exposure or high temperatures.
3. Keep in a safe place away from the reach of children.
4. When not in use, store in a box or bag to maintain shape.
5. Avoid contact with sharp objects such as scissors, needles, nails, razors, pet claws, etc.
6. Rinse the prosthesis in clean water soon after swimming to remove chlorine or saltwater.
7. Avoid using body lotions, perfumed deodorant, or tanning lotion around your prosthesis as these products can damage it.
8. Clean with lukewarm water and a bar of mild soap, and towel dry gently.